Jordanian standard: JS 773 :1991
- Light Duty: 1 ton.
- Heavy Duty: 40ton.
Jordan Telecom Standards: J.T - OSP - SP - CW - 001
- Heavy Duty: 35ton.
|(figure 1)||(figure 2)|
British Standard: BS EN 124:1994
- Group 1 (min. Class A 15): Areas which can only be used by pedestrians and pedal cyclists.
- Group 2 (min. Class B 125) : Footways, pedestrian areas and comparable areas, car parks or car parking .
- Group 3 (min. Class C 250) : For gully tops installed in the area of kerbside channels of roads (figure 1) which when measured from the kerb edge, extend a maximum of 0.5 m into the carriageway and a maximum of 0.2 m into the footway.
- Group 4 (min. Class D 400) : Carraige ways of roads (including pedestrian streets), hard shoulders (figure 1 and 2) and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
- Group 5 (min. Class E 600) : Areas imposing high wheel loads eg. Docks and aircraft pavements.
- Group 6 (Class F 900) : Area imposing particularly high wheel loads, e.g. aircraft pavements